Tuesday 7 April 2015

Forever in Blue Jean …………..




Hi Lovelies,

Thanks so much for all the B love yesterday - and for all the guesses - a few of you got close - Maglet you called it straight away!!

Yes, my Birkin Baby colour is Blue Jean - I love that it seems to change colour in different lights. Brace yourselves - I have taken lots of piccies of her today to show you what I mean - with no filter on any of them!! I'm still so excited about it.


Hello Lover
Hermes Birkin 35 in Blue Jean Clemence with Palladium Hardware











completely unmarked inside …...

Look at this little Blue Family!
with Hermes Blue Hydra Evelyne III and
Saint Laurent Bleu Majorelle Monogram



It seems to look good with black too - winning!!


Sooooooo, what do you think!!!!


Thanks for looking x












No comments: