Tuesday 30 April 2013

Coming out of the Closet! Summer Dresses




Hi Lovelies,

What a gorgeous week it has been so far. We are being spoilt by the lovely weather.  I had some friends come round this morning and we sat in the garden drank lots of tea and had a good catch up! 

The baby robin is still with us - we have popped it in a slight larger bird cage to try to get her/him to move around a little bit more - but I will keep you updated :)


The Ugg Sandals are ALL kinds of amazing. Honestly, if you have the chance, give them a try, they are like wearing slippers with heels - damn it, I want the nude colour now too - they really are THAT good.

Ugg Tawnie Suede Wedges

I have also been wearing the H&M Icons leather jacket non stop so I am so glad to own it.

I have been trying to bag one of the Topshop Tea Dresses in Blue but it is always showing as out of stock (it is a similar style to the orange one I blogged about last week)
Holly wore it on This Morning yesterday so oh dear, I thought it was going to be even harder to come by.
But today a single dress came back into stock in my size so I jumped on it (serendipity or what!)


I adore Tea Dresses


Floral Branch Tea Dress - Topshop £46

and speaking of summer dresses - this one from ASOS is adorable




Floral and Lace Print Dress - LOVE £45


I recently keep coming across Closet Dresses (ClosetClothing.co.uk)

I saw them instore last week in HOF and for the price point they are incredibly
well cut and the material is of a really great quality.

You can view the entire range online, and also at House of Fraser Stores and at Asos

These two caught my eye, but there are lots of styles suitable for work AND play.
I really recommend checking them out.


Parrot Print Wrap Front Dress £34.95


Contrast Panel Swing Dress £44.95


Thanks so much for reading x

No comments: